Gymkana, Yamaha XJR1200 (2000)
Norbert said…. can you build me a bike to do Gymkana? We said … what? It’s doing yoga with your bike. The platform we started wit is the XJR1200, really a terrific bike.
To get the seating position and the lines right we cut the complete rear frame and raised it to get it exactly in line with the gastank.
The brakes had an update with new callipers and powder coated the entire frame black. Spray painted the the gas tank in an really cool blue (oh and the white is not a decal, its paint as wel)
This one turned out so good its like riding a cloud on the moment its about to thunder.
- Modified frame, te get right lines
- Custom seat (leather) and seat-pan
- Custom leather grips
- Custom side-plates
- DNA power filters
- YSS shocks
- Full custom SC-projects exhaust
- Aluminium Front and rear fender
- Reno type front headlight
- Bullit style rear light
- Motogadget speedo
- fully modified electrical system