THE DEMI GOD, Harley Davidson Sportster (2003)
Marc (owner of the Harley Davidson sportster 883) already had another custom bike in service with us and had been dreaming about a “Advanced” full build together. After popping over some ideas and pictures in both directions we knew we had to make a stylish Harley Davidson. For us the first HD so no pressure there… We didn’t go completely overboard but key was to make it look unique.
We did small mods to the frame and developing special bolt on fabricated parts including a high-end new leather rear seat made completely from scratch with a important request from Marc that he wanted to have space so his kids can hop on the back. And damn – the two level seat looks amazing!
One of the most important parts of the build is that she rides like a dream, by stiffening up the front she tackles the corners even better.
We love it.
- Full custom hand build seat, with passenger space
- Custom seat by Miller upholstery
- CNC style clip-ons
- Custom speedo mount left side next to tank
- Custom under engine scoop
- Exhaust, screaming eagle
- Shinko front and rear tires
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Rear lights wit integrated indicators
- Front indicators tucked away under neath the engine